C&M D2K™ RIGID CENTRALIZERS
An Innovative Alternative
C&M’s D2K system consists of collars and straps designed to form over 100 centralizer variations. Universal strap end tabs fit all collars.
• Less expensive than PVC Centralizers
• Fasten quickly with tape, wire or zip ties
• Allows ample space for trimmies & post grout lines
The D2K System offers numerous advantages and substantial savings over PVC centralizers. Order assembled or unassembled (up to 80% less volume) when shipped unassembled.
Same day shipping.
The most economical centralizer available...
C&M’s Patented D2K™ system consists of injection molded collars and straps designed to form over 100 centralizer variations, with six additional heavy-duty large straps coming in 2008.
MAXIMIZE FREIGHT SAVINGS!
2,000 of these 8” centralizers (unassembled) ship on a single pallet 36x54x72” (81 cu ft). Compared to 238 cu ft for our PVC Duraflex centralizers. Typical ground savings of $500 and incredible savings via air freight.
• Factory Assembled - Ready to Install (also available unassembled for significant savings)
• Split end collars snap and lock at any point of anchor
• Arch strap design offers maximum strength
• Quickly fastens with tie wire, tape or zip ties
• Protruding end tabs for quick attachment
• Flexible tabs accommodate various bar diameters
• Wide strap surface contact for ease of anchor installation
• Collar design allows ample space for grout tube or trimmie
• Corrosion-Resistant - No nuts or bolts required
• Won’t damage specialty anchor coatings
• Collar & strap design improves grout flow
• Lightweight & durable - Easy on-site handling
• HDPP Conforms to AS™ D-4101
• PVC Conforms to AS™ D-1785 & D-2241
• Manufacturer’s Certificate of Compliance Available