C&M POST GROUT TUBE IN 20' LENGTHS
An Economical Method of Increasing Anchor Bond Value
Drilling contractors across the U.S. are finding that it is most economical to order prefabricated post grout tubing and riser pipe, thus reducing field labor costs. C&M’s post grout tubing has proven its reliability on countless projects throughout the U.S.
• 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Outlet as required
• Only quality type 1120 PVC pipe used
• Grout outlets precision cut to .250” x .250”
• Outlet conformity improves pressure control and
reduced pipe breakage
• Gum rubbber sleeves are highest quality available:
60 Duro, .125” wall x 4” length, permanently
centered over grout outlet
• Factory belled ends for quick connections
• PVC pipe meets or exceeds AS™ D1785
• Same Day Shipping
• Made in the U.S.A.
Plain PVC pipe, caps, couplers, adapters,
primer/cement, etc. also available.